Saturday, October 04, 2008





THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!

The kiddos had Tuesday off from school and we decided it'd be fun to head on out to DISNEYLAND and CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE and check out the parks all decked out for HALLOWEEN!!
Believe it or not we had never been there at Halloween time so we were SUPER excited!
Tracy met us there and we had a BLAST!! we got to go on all the FUN rides and the lines were actually pretty good! The only thing that really sucked was that it was 101 that day! UGH!! it was SOOOO freakin' HOT we were melting! BUT it was worth it!!! =)
Here's some pictures from our FUN day =)

3 comments:

floridagirl said...

Oh My - LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics - I am sooo envious that you got to go to Disneyland at Halloween time - I wanna see these on your next layouts girl!!

Unknown said...

OH I love these pictures! They are so fun!

The6ofusinca said...

You and Tracy are adorable!!!