Monday, October 06, 2008


WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE????
OH my Goodness!!!! I was going through some old pictures of my little Drake and just couldn't believe how big he's gotten. I know I'll be saying this AGAIN in a few more years but REALLY??!! how did he get so big? and when exactly did this happen?
I am so very proud of my little man! he is such a kind soul; and even though he can drive my crazy sometimes, I DO adore him!! =)
I made these two layouts for a challenge over at Just Scrappin' and while making these, I totally got nostalgic!! =( I miss my little 'chunkaroonie' now he's just a tall, skinny 'tweener'
but no matter what, he'll ALWAYS be my DRAKEY!!

4 comments:

floridagirl said...

really great layouts Georgina - and I can so totally relate to wondering where the time goes - Ally will be 17 in 2 days - EEEK!!

Unknown said...

You have been kicking out some kick butt work girl!

The6ofusinca said...

Awwww, I love those layouts!!!! Too cute!!! Wow! Now he's all grown up...err... they like to think they are! lol!!
He's adorable!!!

jakey said...

Lol... I have a teen and can't believe how fast the years have gone. I sometime wish he was just a little kid again so we could do it all over.. but there you go. As you say, they'll always be your baby in your heart.