I LOVE L.A.
Last night we went to the DODGERS game!! I am not a huge baseball fan, but man when I go to that stadium, it is such a great feeling of PRIDE!! there's nothing like watching a DODGERS game right there at the stadium! =) the kids always have so much fun... although I think they just loooooooooove to get DODGER dogs and have the peanut guy throw them a bag of peanuts.... LOL
anyway, even though it was a school night we went and had a blast! Plus it helped that they kicked the PADRES butt! =) hee hee just wanted to share a few pictures =)










3 comments:
how fun! Love the pictures!!! I love warm California nights at a ballgame, it makes me loose my breath!
Have a great weekend!
love these pictures "G" - you have the most adorable family!!
goodness, your husband is a Hottie!
Post a Comment