So, I was sitting here thinking of how much hatred this certain 'someone' has towards me and how she THRIVES on showing it on her myspace or wherever/however she can... I'm sure she has all her so called 'friends (who are all online people, mind you) believing that SHE is the victim and I am the horrible nasty bitch... that's OK! But REALLY??? can she stop flattering herself and quit thinking I REALLY am still interested in her life??!! seriously, funny thing is I don't go on her myspace (anymore-c'mon,I'm human and WAS curious at one time) but I hear through friends that she ALWAYS has a nasty, mean message for me(posted on HER page, mind you----yeah.. I know.. loser huh? but she tells ME I need to get a life-LOL) I DO NOT care as much as she thinks I do... really!! C'mon now.. we are all grown ups and when we know that a certain relationship/friendship is TOXIC and 'one-way' then we have the right to END it!!! and that is exactly what I did.. AND I was NICE about it and genuine.. and the payback I get is betrayal -AGAIN, (she's very good at that-betrayed me more than once)) I won't go into the details because it is just so pathetic and I am so done with that whole situation that it's not even worth mentioning... but my friends know all about it...... HA....
Anyway, just venting and what made me think of all this was this poem I found a few years back written by MOTHER TERESA-- it is SO true and something to think about..... so here it is.. ENJOY! =) I know that in the end, God takes care of it all.... as hard as it is to be the bigger person , I know I gotta rely on my FAITH and God!
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered;
Forgive them anyway.If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and your God;
It was never between you and them anyway.










4 comments:
Girl I love your blog it is so pretty - just like you Georgina pretty inside and out!! I love you girl!!
I agree G You just have to take it all in and leave it at the door!
I love ya girl good for you!
So my computer at home wouldnt let me open your blog page all the way, couldnt fix it, why> because I'm lame! now that my computer at work is FINALLY fixed I wanted to come by and say hello!
Great Blog!
xoxo
Jen
LOL at Jen how funny girl! YOu worded that so funny.
Georgina, I was reading your blog again because you have not updated! LOL And I just wanted to say HI!
Post a Comment