
OK! so our dear friends, Lana & her honey, Guy bought us all tickets to go see HEART/JOURNEY & CHEAP TRICK in LAS VEGAS... OMG!! this was a much needed mini vacation for my honey and I... we had sooooooooooooooo much fun!! the concert was AMAZING!! and Journey's new lead singer surprised me... he ROCKED!! when HEART came on, I was shocked also.. Anne's voice is still so freakin' awesome after all these years!! wow those sisters know how to ROCK!! CHEAP TRICK was amazing too!! it was SO much fun being at this concert and having these bands take me back in time.... JOURNEY was definitely 'jf. high' times for me and HEART.... well, geez... high school mostly...... how I looooooooooooove 80's music!!!! LOL
thank you Lana & Guy for such an amazing experience for both my honey & I......... AND for reminding me of how much I truly love these bands!!!!
p.s. we were not allowed to bring cameras BUT somehow we were able to sneak 'em in.. and YES! ME.. miss. RULE FOLLOWER, snuck in her camera (under her shirt-mind you) -only cause there was no time for me to THINK about it... hee hee =) yeah! I know... big DORK here!!










0 comments:
Post a Comment