Friday, January 18, 2008

The DRAMA never seems to end...
WOW!! how is it that people who continue to HATE and show the world how proud they are of 'hating' go on in life?? I mean, REALLY!! how is it possible for people to have no cares at all for ANYTHING??!! it just boggles my mind, REALLY...
I know deep in my heart that God always sees it all and that even those with evil motives will 'pay' for their wrongdoings but it is just so hard to sit back and watch those who keep 'attacking'- live such a "I don't give a shit' life.... UGH..
Frustrating, and the only thing I can keep telling myself to feel any kind of comfort is this: Everything happens for a reason and God will never abandon me.......
sooooooo, with that... I am off ......
:O)

if God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: