Friday, September 28, 2007

WOW!!!
who would have thought that volunteering would be such DRAMA....???!!!!
I volunteered for 'everything' in my daughter's Kindergarten class.... and we've barely been in school a month and I had to deal with DRAMA already... t hings have been cleared up so I am now at peace and hope to have a FANTASTIC school year at my kiddos school!!
What a blessing it is to be able to not have to work and 'be there' for my children... I remember the days when I worked and was SO exhausted and I 'craved' to have the title of SAHM!! I am loving my life as a SAHM!!! and I thank GOD all the time for this wonderful opportunity!!
although I may VENT to my BFF's from time to time (OKAY, EVERY day pretty much-lol) I DO thoroughly enjoy the life I am living and helping out with school activities is just a wonderful thing....
I cannot remember my mom EVER being at ANYTHING at my school... only , maybe ONE or TWO chritmas programs but other than that... NADA....... oh, and what about pictures!!??? Jeez....... my mom did NOT do a very good job with taking pictures when I was growing up. Maybe THAT explains my obsession with photography and scrapbooking!! :O}

0 comments: