BACK TO SCHOOL
Well, this past Wednesday was back to school for my babies... Drake entered the fourth grade and my little Devyn entered Kindergarten... where did the time go??? I am always very depressed that first day of school but I think this year it really HIT me! I mean, my BABY is in BIG girl school now!!! Lucky for me I won't have time to sit and dwell on the fact that my babies are growing up! I am volunteering at the school a ton so I'm sure I will be TOO busy to be sad :O(
This first week went by fast and the kiddos seemed to have had a BLAST at school. They are both happy with their teachers and glad to be back in school :O)
Here's to a WONDERFUL school year...... :O)
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Posted by Georgina at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment