Thursday, July 15, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? --HA!! bet you never thought you'd hear ME say that, huh?!
well, I am SO ready for Football... Drake is playing--first time-- and I'M super excited !!! I guess I get to add the "football mom" title to my Soccer/baseball/softball mom one.. ;)
(Coffee sleeve mini album.. super simple..I just don't have the patience to do all the cool embellies LOL-that's not my boy in the pictures.. had to 'steal' my friend's photos for this one)


2 comments:

deb famularo said...

I'm ready!! woo hoo


Okay Miss Simi, you know I am ALL over this! This is fantastic!! Love it, and lucky you to be a football mom- my son wants no part of it!!! :( THX for following my other blog! SO good to hear from you! xOxO

deb famularo said...

Well Hello Miss Simi!!
So good to hear from you!!! Are ya ready for some football,?? whoo hoo!! I'm so stressed with trying to sell the house, I had to delete my football blog :( So bummed, maybe I'll try next year. It's something I need to devote 100% to and I can't now. Hope you are doing well pretty girl!!!! Keep in touch! xOxO